- List of 6 Best Thermal Binding Machines
- Thermal Binding Buying Guide
Difficult to make a choice for your new Thermal Binding Machine? We are here to help you with the top 6 of the best sellers of the moment, reviews… As in all our buying guides , we have done our best to help you choose the best thermal binding machine!
List of 6 Best Thermal Binding Machines
1. Fellowes Binding Machine Helios 30 Thermal
- The Helios 30 thermal binder gives a “square back-glued” rendering to documents. Designed for frequent use in the office, it allows you to link several documents at the same time.
- It has a binding capacity of 300 sheets. Ready to bind in 4 minutes, its binding cycle adapts to all document thicknesses.
- Helios 30 is equipped with a HeatShield safety device which prevents access to the heating plate. Automatic standby after a period of non-use to reduce energy consumption.
- The light and sound signals indicate when the machine is ready to bind. Rack at the back to store the files.
2. TB250 Thermal Binding Machine 300 Sheet Capacity
- Electric thermal tb250 binding system with 3 minute heating, 30 seconds binding and 110 sheets.
- Features magnifying glass, “Ready” indicator light, signal “beep to finish, internal clamps to hold documents and automatic shutdown
- Ideal for moderate, home, home office or computer use.
- Features 30-second fast binding cycle with 3 minute warm-up time.
- Bind up to 110 sheets.
- Green light indicates when the machine is ready for use.
3. Yaegoo 110V Thermal Binding Machine
- Power: 100 W, binding size: 320 x 50 mm (A3, A4, A5, A6); thickness of the binding: 1-50 mm; preheating time: 3 minutes; applicable cover thickness: 50-350 g.
- Extra thick 50 mm binding: any thickness from 1 to 500 sheets of paper.
- The ABS board and metal handle are durable, heat resistant, non-toxic, and designed for long-term use.
- The CPU control system provides precise control, a new concept in electronic linkage; PTC ceramic heater, preferred heater for automotive air conditioning. Fast and high efficiency heating.
- Used to bind papers and documents such as advanced auction documents, insurance contracts, reports, quotes, real estate certificates, visa documents, financial vouchers and accounting books.
4. Pro-Bind 2000 Thermal Binding System
- The Pro-Bind 2000 Thermal Binding System is sure to exceed all your expectations for a perfect-binding. The perfect-binding 18-gauge steel machine weighs approximately 10 pounds and is built to last.
- It is capable of footwear with a capacity of 1/16 “to a 2” spine with the push of a button. Do not wait for the pro-bind 2000 to Warm Up.
- The cycle time is a soft case of 30 seconds for ring binders and 60 seconds for thermal thermal rigid housing. Capable of binding several documents at a time production, it can exceed 420 Soft Cover books per hour.
- With the pro-bind 2000, an impeccable, perfect-bound Document is only a few seconds away. Made in the USA
5. RanBB Thermal Binding Machine
- Lightweight hot melt binding machine: manual rail clamp; PTC ceramic heating.
- New favorite of automatic office operating procedures
- Photoelectric infrared detection, intelligent time delay protection.
- Three stage warm-up time adjustment for easy text binding of different thicknesses.
- Heating start button, preventing losses due to improper operation, preheating and termination of work with buzzer and double tip indicator.
6. TruBind Coil-Binding Machine – TB-S20 – Professionally Bind Books and Documents
- The TB-S20 has a punching capacity of up to 20 sheets (20 #) of paper at a time, which is even easier with its complete handlebar that allows left-handed, right-handed, or two-handed operation.
- Its lightweight design allows it to be portable within a workspace, making the TB-S20 an excellent addition to any school or small office environment.
- This binding machine uses 4 binding coils: 1 plastic Pitch that can be manually inserted by rotating them in the documents. bind documents up to 2 “thick.
Thermal Binding Buying Guide
What is thermal binding?
The thermal binding machine is a device that is used to professionally bind medium series documents using glue and heat. Indeed, the paper is glued to the back of the cover with hot melted glue. It is a process which is very fashionable, because it avoids perforating documents and thus, allows obtaining flexible documents with really elegant presentations. The thermal binding machine gives documents the appearance of books, thus enhancing your reports or your business proposals.
The different types of thermal binding machine
Binding by iron-on tape
As the name suggests, at this level, hot melt glue is available on a strip. This process consists in bringing the latter into a slot in the binder which will suck it up. This glue will then be deposited on the document to be bound which must be placed in the thermal binding machine . Binding by iron-on tape has, according to our tests, the advantage of being fast because of the very small number of manipulations and of making bindings of excellent quality.
Binding by cold gluing
Suitable for librarians and book artisans, cold glue binding is a process widely used when making and restoring books in order to have a solid binding.
To do this, the sheets must be clamped on a gluing stand. Manually, a cross cracking (notches at the back to better penetrate the glue) must then be performed using a binding knife to allow the first layer of glue to adhere to the document. As soon as it is done, a gas band is then put before a second layer of glue is deposited. Drying is then done in a few seconds and voila.
Binding in glued square back or box cover
There is no glue strip here. This type of device makes it possible to inject hot glue directly onto the document and to place the cover on the document. Any excess cover must then be cut. Whether your binding machine is compact or not, it can be used to connect casing covers.
For maximum keeping of your documents, it is recommended after the tests carried out to use machines offering bindings with greying.
The various comparisons show that this thermal binding machine offers the advantage of being fast. Also, it allows a good solidity of the binding, has to its credit low cost consumables as well as a very good adaptability.
The binding in pre-glued cover
This cover as the name suggests already has within it hot melt resin present in the form of a strip at the level of the central part. To make the binding, the papers are inserted into the cover. The thermal binding machine then takes care of melting this glue, thus making it possible to bind the entire document.
It is a process which according to our tests is suitable for cardboard covers as well as for plastic covers, flexible or rigid covers. Beyond this clear advantage, binders for pre-glued covers do not take up much space, they are cheaper, practical and easy to use.
How to choose thermal binding machine?
The best thermal binding machine is probably the one that best meets your needs. To make the best choice, it is recommended to pay attention to certain criteria.
Not all thermal binding machines have the same specifications. Even if they are all used to bind documents using glue and heat, each one is more suited to a type of document. It is therefore recommended to make a comparison in order to identify the type of documents on which you wish to work. However, favor versatile machines allowing a wide range of possibilities.
The price is an important element in the acquisition of a thermal binding machine . In fact, not all machines are created equal. It is therefore necessary to learn about the different costs. The other aspect that should not be overlooked is the price of consumables.
Ease of use and size
A good thermal binding machine should be simple to use. This simplicity guarantees rapid binding. It is also recommended to take into account the size of the machine. It must be adapted to your place of use.